Click here to go back to the main page
Here are a few programs i thought worthly of uploading to my website, I generally do not like to use libraries if possible and try to keep programs small and simple, these are great for learning about programming:
Most of my programs use C, not C++
- ircbothangman.c - irc bot that joins channel #nj and allows users to play hangman together
- balloon32.c - runs on pic (attiny) and is a beacon for a HAB (see http://arawr.ca for more details)
- rttyaprs.c - connects to aprs (internet) and translates rtty from above program to aprs network
- webproxy.c - allows you to make a caching web proxy for your website to speed up requests, this was created a long time ago to speed up ncompas resolution
- dns.c - a simple DNS server you can customize to return data from a database / etc, a different version of this was used to return entries from a client database in postgresql
- mime.cc - Minesweeper for ncurses, written as a university assignment.
- si.c - Space invaders for ncurses
- nibbles.c - Nibbles for ncurses
- lanconnect.bat - This can be used to build a command line of all machines running on a network for a given port, currently uses http, can be used to bypass firewalls, useful for maintaining remote machines. I have used this for RDP, HTTP and VNC. This used to be part of my old website landetect.net (now defuct)
- drawpixc.asm - Simple program demonstrating working directly with BIOS and the screen (last modified 1998)
I except no liability for these programs, use at your own risk, if you repost or use in your projects, please reference me and/or this website. Note, some of these examples may be poorly documented.